European Regional Framework for Co-operation
ERFC, taking stock from a host of EU networks of excellence, in which its founders participated or initiated, is established in a converge region (Western Greece), with an ever expanding network of offices in other Greek & EU Regions.
Skill Generator Assessment Game
The “Skill Generator Assessment Game” (SGAG) project aims to develop the crucial soft and social skills of the VET schools students and thus to increase their chance to find a job and to contribute to the general struggle with unemployment.
- Improvement of soft and social skills of VET students
- Capacity building of teachers in VET schools (20 teachers and 5 schools directly involved)
- Contribution to achievement of Europe 2020 Strategy (target 4 – Education)
- Increasing of employability of VET school leavers
This will be achieved via implementing the digital game and platform which will include modules focused on each of the transversal skills (time management, sustainability, communication, problem solving and team work). The game will serve as self-evaluation tool for students who are, based on their score, able to decide which course suits their needs the best. The game is simulating real life situations faced by today’s students.
- Comparative report on the transversal skills and skills needed by the market
- Teaching methodology on transversal skills developed and translated into all project languages
- E-learning platform (available in all project languages)
- E-learning courses focused on each of the transversal skills based on the comparative report
- Assessment game (available in all project languages)
TEMPO TRAINING & CONSULTING a.s. - CZ (LEAD PARTNER)
AREGAI - IT
Biedriba Eurofortis (BEBO) - LV
UNIVERSITY OF LODZ - PL
ITS turismo - IT
eLearning & Software - RO
European Regional Framework for Cooperation (ERFC) – GR