European Regional Framework for Co-operation
ERFC, taking stock from a host of EU networks of excellence, in which its founders participated or initiated, is established in a converge region (Western Greece), with an ever expanding network of offices in other Greek & EU Regions.
Reinforcing Entrepreneurship in Adults
- INFO MATERIAL
The project aims at supporting graduate students who are unemployed due to the current economic crisis, in enhancing their professional profile, in order to be integrated in the labor market by training them about entrepreneurship by means of courses, seminars, workshops, etc. Additionally, surveys will be conducted in order to determine the needs of the labor market and the unemployed adults. The trainees will be trained according to these needs and they will be qualified. The trainers in participating institutions will focus on inter-disciplinary subjects such as engineering, economics, administration, fine arts, etc. The consortium will create new ideas of job and investment and suggest new models on interdisciplinary sustainable entrepreneurship. Graduates from these fields will benefit from the REAL project by realizing innovative and applicable entrepreneurship models by means of e-learning portal.
- to identify the needs of the unemployed youth and labor market
- improving the level of key competences and skills, with particular regard to the young peoples' relevance for the labor market
- supporting participants in training and further training activities in the acquisition and the use of knowledge, skills and qualifications to facilitate personal development, employability and participation in the European labor market
- fostering quality improvements, innovation excellence and internationalization at the level of participating education and training institutions, in particular through enhanced transnational cooperation
- promoting entrepreneurship education to develop active citizenship, employability and new-business creation
- increasing participation in learning and employability between education and training providers and other stakeholders
- developing the basic competencies of target group
- developing the university - industry and labor market relations
- developing inter-disciplinary and international cooperation of the organizations from different sectors.
UNIVERSITY OF USAK - TR (LEAD PARTNER)
SMEBOX AB - SE
CAMARA OFICIAL DE COMERCIO E INDUSTRIA DE SABADELL (COCIS) - ES
Agentur für Grundlagen- und angewandte Forschung (AGRAF) -DE
CYNOVUS YN LIMITED - CY
CENTRE TECNOLOGIC FORESTAL DE CATALUNYA (CTFC) - ES
SELENA ITALY - IT
Nikanor LTD - BG
Universus CSEI - IT
European Regional Framework for Cooperation (ERFC) – GR