European Regional Framework for Co-operation
ERFC, taking stock from a host of EU networks of excellence, in which its founders participated or initiated, is established in a converge region (Western Greece), with an ever expanding network of offices in other Greek & EU Regions.
Black Sea BI-Net
Regional Business Incubators Network “Black Sea BI-Net”
BLACK SEA: http://www.blacksea-cbc.net/
- PROJECT OBJECTIVES
- TARGET GROUPS
- MAIN ACTIVITIES
- AFTER THE PROJECT
To accelerate the development of a productive and competitive economy and improve cooperation in the Black Sea region.
(1) To increase the institutional capacity of the business support organizations, public authorities and business incubators in development and promotion of specific policies related to business incubation as a tool to support and strengthen start-up and innovative SMEs
(2) boost the level of cross-country cooperation between business incubators, business support organizations, public authorities and incubated SMEs to improve the economic competitiveness of the Black Sea region
Business support organizations (BSO), public authorities (central and local), business incubators (BI), incubated SMEs and potential residents of the BI, SMEs oriented towards external markets
1. Creation of Black Sea BI-Net (establishing the regional focus points and training them, organizing the workshop with participation of business support organizations (BSO), public authorities and business incubator managers to debate on public policies in the SMEs development area, develop the membership criteria and operational plan of the BI-net and launching the BI-net, developing the network development guidelines and local action plans for BIs development);
2. Exchange of activities and sharing best know-how between the BI’s (needs assessment of the existing BI’s in the region and defining the common quality standards, organizing the 4 study visits in BI’s in 4 countries, organizing 4 training courses for the BSO’s, BI’s and public authorities on issues identifies during the workshop, developing the action plans for the identified nascent business incubators);
3. Supporting incubated SMEs to internationalize (needs assessment of the incubated SMEs in the field of internationalization, 6 tailor-made seminars for the MSEs executives, B2B match-making and consultancy, international BI’s and SMEs forum, business networking event).
Organization for Small and Medium Enterprises Sector Development (ODIMM),
Republic of Moldova, Chisinau
European Regional Framework for Co-operation Inter-Regional Development Organization (ERFC)
Association of Cross border Cooperation "Lower Danube Euroregion" (ACT EDJ)
Small and Medium Entrepreneurship Development National Center of Armenia (SMEDNC)
Regional Fund for the Support of the Entrepreneurship of Zaporîzhye region (RFSE)
“TRAINING ON INTERNATIONALIZATION MATTERS AND TRADE RELATIONS WITH THE BLACK SEA REGION COUNTRIES: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTREPREUNERSHIP”
The aim of the course is to take advantage of the international market’s opportunities, to associate with the business incubators of Black Sea region or equivalent projects of entrepreneurship, to network for business development.
Material of the training
The implementation of the BI-NET project will continue after the funding period by a number of activities carefully designed by ERFC in close cooperation with project’s partners and final beneficiaries/stakeholders. Those activities will ensure
- The fertilization of BI-NET visibility to the widest possible area of intervention (Regional/Macroregional approach)
- The provision of the training materials in the form of e-learning facilitating the maximization of project’s impact to target stakeholders
- The contribution to policy building through the involvement of local/regional/national and macroregional bodies as well as cross fertilization of relevant projects/initiatives.
Stakeholders already signed the MoU.
Interested stakeholders may sign the following MoU and communicated to ERFC responsible Mr George Soulos (firstname.lastname@example.org)