Call for Expression of Interest for external assistance under REMIDA project

Call for Expression of Interest for external assistance under REMIDA project
The European Regional Framework forbCooperation (ERFC) acting as Contracting Authority announces the undertaking of an internal contest to select the contractor of the project «REMIDA - smaRt Energy chains and coMmunIties in the meD Area» under the project <REMIDA-smaRt Energy chains and coMmunities In the meD Area> which is implemented under the Operational Program <MED>
Purpose of the project:

The subject of this notice relates to the assignment to outsourced & consultants (individuals or corporations or corporations partnerships) of a part of the implementation of the physical aspects of the project for the period from the signing of the contract until 05/31/2015 (completing of project REMIDA) .
The project's budget is 71.000,00 euros including VAT (net worth 57,723.58 - 13,276.42 VAT). 75% of the project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the remaining 25% is funded by National Funds.
The Contest will be held on Monday 08/04/2013 at 13:00 in the afternoon in front of the relevant committee, at the offices of the European Regional Framework for Cooperation (ERFC) (Platonos 33, Patra, TK.25100, Tel: 2691060427 and Fax: 2691062904 / e-mail: erfc@otenet.gr), with the assignment criteria being the most economically advantageous tender. The competition accepts natural or legal persons or partnerships or consortia, local or foreign. The bids of the participants should be sent to the offices of the European Regional Framework for Cooperation (ERFC) (Platonos 33, Patra, TK.25100, Tel: 2691060427 and Fax: 2691062904 / e-mail: erfc@otenet.gr), until Monday 15.04.2013 at 11:30 in the morning.
The European Regional Framework for Cooperation (ERFC) shall be entitled to cancellation or postponement of the competition at any stage, without creating liability for damages of its participants.
Interested parties may obtain the detailed tender notice from the Office of European Regional Framework for Cooperation (ERFC) (Platonos 33, Patra, TK.25100, Tel: 2691060427 and Fax: 2691062904 / e-mail: erfc@otenet.gr) as well as in ERFC website (www.erfc.gr). Only recipients of this notice have the right to participate in the competition.
Responsible by the Contracting Authority is Mr. Nicholas Petropoulos.
For the detailed notice see the attached file.REMIDA ANAL. TENDER FOR EXT. EXP.

Read 6012 times

Projects News

Events (upcoming)

No upcoming event for this category

E. R. F. C.

info@erfc.gr