During the thematic workshop of DABS project at Thessaloniki, , the project partnership proceeded to the constitution of a Declaration, which is open for further support by stakeholders.
The Declaration concerns transport & logistics links, between Danube Region, Black Sea Basin Region and Adriatic Ionian and East Mediterranean Regions focusing on maritime and hinterland transport.
It is approved & supported by all project partners, namely:
1. Romanian Inland Ports Union (UPIR), Lead Partner, Romania
2. Samsun Special Provincial Administration (SSPA), Turkey
3. Agency for Cross-Border Cooperation and European Integration (ACTIE), Moldova
4. Union of Bulgarian Black Sea Local Authorities (UBBSLA), Bulgaria
5. Communal Organization Agency for Cross Border Cooperation “Euroregion Lower Danube” (COACBC), Ukraine
6. International Centre for Social Research and Policy Analysis (ICSRPA), Georgia
7. European Regional Framework for Cooperation (ERFC), Greece
8. Municipality of Inebolu (MI), Turkey
Additionally, each partner collected supporting signatures by relevant stakeholders in their own countries.
Regarding Greece, ERFC was in contact with the respective stakeholders from the logistics, transportation, scientific, industrial and commerce markets.
See also attachment below.