Attn:1. CVR VISION & RELIABILITY LTD, 2. ΑΡΤΙΟΝ ΔΙΟΡΓΑΝΩΣΗ ΣΥΝΕΔΡΙΩΝ – ΕΚΔΗΛΩΣΕΩΝ -ΣΕΜΙΝΑΡΙΩΝ-ΕΚΘΕΣΕΩΝ
Our ref: DABS-Ext. Meet. organ.-20/5/2014
<Individual Experts or companies to be appointed for organising a meeting in Greece with stakeholders from the Black Sea Region of the Black-Sea funded project: DANUBE – BLACK SEA CONNECTION OF EUROPEAN AND ASIAN ECONOMY, A STEP FOR SUBSTANTIAL GROWTH OF THE BLACK SEA AREA (DABS)>Thessaloniki, Greece.
We are pleased to inform you that your firm is invited to take part in the restricted tender procedure for the above contract. The complete tender dossier is attached to this letter. It includes:
- A.Instructions to tenderers- please see the following link: Instr. Tenderers_DABS_Meet. organ.
- B.Draft Contract Agreement and Special Conditions with annexes:
- General Conditions for service contracts
- Terms of Reference- please see the following link: ToRs_meet. organ.DABS
- Organisation and Methodology (to be submitted by the tenderer using the template provided)
- Key experts (including templates for the summary list of key experts and their CVs)
- Budget (to be submitted by the tenderer as the Financial offer using the template provided)- Please see the following link: Budget_Meet. organ._DABS
- Forms and other supporting documents
- Expenditure verification: Terms of Reference and Report of Factual Findings
- C.Other information:
- Shortlist notice
- Administrative compliance grid
- Evaluation grid
- D.Tender submission form
For full details of the tendering procedures, please see the Practical Guide to contract procedures for EU external actions and its annexes, which may be downloaded from the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/work/procedures/index_en.htm.
We look forward to receiving your tender before the deadline set in point 8 of the Instructions. Please send it to the address given in point 8. If you decide not to submit a tender, we would be grateful if you could inform us in writing, indicating the reasons for your decision.