This training programme includes materials designed to:
- Empower staff to “own” their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Allow teams to make decisions and put together their own proposals that they believe benefit the business.
- Being open and transparent on key decisions/ changes to business process or procedure.
- Refrain from treating anyone or any team more favourably than another.
- Call out success when it is warranted by don’t anyways focus the attention on one particular person or team.
The training provides the Manager with confidence to make informed decisions as well as the permission to use third party intervention resources such as conflict coaching, conciliation services, conflict resolution, and facilitation sessions and brings with it some emotional intelligence training.
The output includes competency modules to improve workplace relationships:
- Develop A Positive Attitude
- Do Not Jump to Conclusions
- Improve Your Communication Skills
- Resolve Conflicts Early
- Set Boundaries
- Treat All Co-workers with Respect
- Understand and Accept Personal or Cultural Differences
The Trust Leader Training is presented in a series of self-contained online modules that can be taken individually, until the training is completed. Each module will address a specific topic. Collectively, when the modules have been completed, they will have enabled participants to have a solid understanding of the techniques and values of becoming a Trust Leader.
By having the training distributed through a series of self-contained modules participants will be able to access the information in a time-sensitive manner that fits their individual time constraints.
The online programme allows the participants to spread the learning over a number of sessions.
Upon completion of the entire series a participant will be able to access and print a certificate showing that they have successfully completed the training as a Trust Leader.
This process will allow the participants to have a better understanding of themselves and their relationship styles.
To access the Training Programme follow this link and register to receive your User Name/Password.
Component parts of the training
- Build Emotional, Spiritual, and Cultural Intelligence
- Improve Ethics, Civility, and Leadership
- Understand Personal and Unintentional Bias
- Practice Neutrality and Withholding Judgment
- Learn the Restorative Process
- Understand the Behavioral Transition Process
- Understand Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and other Negative Behaviours
- Perception Awareness – of yourself and others
- Responding to Challenges
- Motivations and Forgiveness
- Expressive Body Language
- Becoming a Trust Leader
- Incidents and The Drama Triangle
- Facilitating Productive Group Discussions
As a compliment to the training programme the Partners have produced a detailed 57 page HANDBOOK that provides a ‘blueprint’ for the introduction of a conflict free workplace by explaining ways to build trust at work. The Handbook includes self-assessment tools, quizzes, case studies and action points for Managers.
Handbook for Trust Leaders
The Handbook explains ways to build trust at work and looks at issues such as:
- Hiring and promoting people to management positions.
- Building employee skills.
- Developing the skills of all employees in effective interpersonal relationship building.
- Keeping staff members informed, which will add to an environment of trust.
- Acting with integrity and keep commitments.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Adopting an open-door policy.
- Displaying competence in supervisory and other work tasks.
- Listening with respect and full attention.
- Exhibiting empathy and sensitivity to the needs of staff members.
- Take thoughtful risks to improve services and products for the customer.
The component parts defines the dynamics of conflicts and various tactical alternatives associated with resolving them.
The Handbook provides the Manager with confidence to make informed decisions as well as the permission to use third party intervention resources such as conflict coaching, conciliation services, conflict resolution, and facilitation sessions and brings with it some emotional intelligence training.