“Share to grow” is a Youth Exchange, a non-formal and peer learning project designed to involve 36 participants coming from Italy, Greece, Spain, Netherland, Lithuania and Romania.
The project raises from the need to provide the participants (aged 18-25) with effective tools to be proactive, living a non-formal experience based on the exchange and sharing of ideas and good practices, about the Sharing (or Collaborative) Economy. It is based on the idea that the act of sharing is a generative factor to react and avoid the “indecision trap”.
ERFC, as the Greek partner of “Share to Grow” project, co-funded by Erasmus+ KA1 programme, is looking for a Team Leader (male or female) for the Greek delegation with the following profile:
– Able to lead a group of young persons;
– Interested in the topic of the proposal;
– Competent and capable of delivering activities providing the best quality;
– Experienced in Youth Exchanges and, mainly, in Erasmus +;
– Able to come to both the Advance Planning Visit (APV) and Youth Exchange (YE) meetings.
Both meetings will take place in Bisceglie, Italy: APV on 30th-31th of May 2018 and YE on 6th-11th of July 2018.
Consider that 29/5 and 5/7 are the days of arrival and 1/6 and 12/7 are the days of departure, respectively!