Learn more about the Goals of the Ready Women project ERASMUS+ KA2
- The dissemination of the general problems of people with physical and organic disabilities, in order to promote and defend the rights of the collective.
- The promotion of association among its member entities and the unity of the collective.
- Promoting compliance with laws and other regulations affecting the full social and labor participation of people with physical and organic.
- Care, support and advice in general to victims of traffic accidents, as well as awareness and information to society of the risks caused by road traffic.
- Achieve full social and labor integration of people with disabilities through career guidance, vocational training and job creation.
- Promote the rights and interests of women with disabilities in order to overcome double discrimination, by gender and disability, promoting special support and intervention programs for them.
- To safeguard rights of children and young people with disabilities in order to claim their quality of life as well as their expectations for social and economic integration, and to promote their incorporation into associations.